I love so many things about snowflakes, but one thing is certain — they can be soooo bright when the sun hits them! Certainly not an earth-shattering observation, but one that may have me looking for my sunglasses next time… maybe I can find a Christmas pair among all the holiday goodies in Second Life?
- Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins – Adventure, worn in Butter, browless, another of the AMAZING skin gifts on the Advent calendar at the store. NOTE: Here’s how the Advent Calendar works. Each day you’ll see the current day’s gift box on the tree with hover text saying “Come get your present!” Simply right click & pay 1L (you’ll get it right back). Previous gifts are shown with hover text “You’re a little late, but you can still get your gift for 99L.” New gifts open around midnight SLT each day, & are randomly put into the boxes; inside each box are male & female gifts. Remember: the advent poster is RANDOM!
- Makeup: 7 Deadly s[K]ins – Lipgloss 01, another one of the gifts on the Advent calendar! Love this one, very simple, just adds the perfect touch of gloss with the very lightest tinge of pink.
- Pants: MOZ Designs – Gabbi Zip Capri Leggings; I know “capri” makes it sounds counter-intuitive, but I LOVE these as part of a wintry outfit… Not only is the fit perfect, they’re just the right length for wearing with all those boots without having to worry about any edges popping through!
And from my VERY FAVORITE HUNT that I’ve participated in for YEARS, the Peace on Earth Hunt, full of awesome FREE items donated by over 100 designers across the grid; the following 5 items are ALL POE Hunt Gifts. I’ve included the hints; for hints and LMs for ALL the stores, click HERE:
- Sweater: #bye Best You Ever – Winter Sweater, in fitmesh sizes, Slink, & Maitreya. Love the off-the-shoulder slouchiness that still manages to be sexy. Store #88; Hint: In a little nook and cranny you’ll find me!
- Hat: Hats by Couture Chapeau – Knit Hat Christmas. The hat’s not stretchable, so depending on the size of your head, you may need to find hair in your inventory that’s either relatively flat (definitely not in MY inventory) or unrigged &/or resize-able (I had lots of choices here). But it’s so cute, it’s totally worth the effort! Store #46; Hint: The Cs have it
- Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry – Snowflake Jewelry Set (Earrings, Necklace, Ring); this very beautiful & delicate set includes texture change & resizer versions. Store #111; Hint: Twisted Ribbons Are Pretty.
- Nails: DaneMarkZ – Five Shades of Winter Nail Polish (black, green, blue, red, & white). Store #34; Hint: It’s the most cozy time of the year
- Bridge Scene: PixelArt Pose Props – Peaceful Bridge Pose Scene, includes couple & single poses & falling snow… absolutely beautiful for ANY photographer; see below for full scene. Store #72: Hint: Don’t make a scene, there will be gifts for everyone!
And then just other details about what I’m wearing:
- Body: Tonic – Curvy Beauty
- Head: LAQ – Athena (Bento)
- Brows: LAQ – Brows 1
- Hair: TRUTH – Elie (comes with an unrigged w/ click to resize version, which is critical with a hat like this)
- Freckles: Izzie’s – Freckles & Heart Mole (LAQ Omega)
- Boots (unseen, but they go PERFECTLY): KC Couture – Jora Boots
Lyndka says "This post comes from iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed - click the links above to see the original post and spread some click karma. The 'Read More' button keeps you here but shows the full article"